Emergency Dentist — Garland, TX
Reliable, Same-Day Emergency Dentistry
In the midst of a dental emergency, it can be difficult to think clearly and make the best decisions for your oral health. That’s why we recommend calling our trustworthy team at Janet Mason, DDS for first-aid guidance and so we can schedule a same-day emergency examination for you. Our team is friendly and reliable, and with over 30 years of experience under her belt, Dr. Mason has helped treat practically every urgent oral health need under the sun by offering emergency dentistry in Garland, TX. For reliable, same-day emergency dentistry, don’t hesitate to contact us right away !
Why Choose Janet Mason, DDS for Emergency Dental Care?
- Same-Day Emergency Appointments Available
- Compassionate Dentist with over 30 Years of Experience
- Dental Insurance Welcome & Flexible Financing Offered
What to Do in a Dental Emergency
- Step 1: Call us right away. The first step you should always take if you have a dental emergency that doesn’t require emergency room care is to contact our dental office and we’ll schedule a same-day examination for you when possible. We’ll walk you through how to handle your emergency until you can reach us.
- Step 2: See Dr. Mason for an exam. Your Garland emergency dentist Dr. Mason will see you right away to evaluate your condition and provide any necessary pain relief. She’ll then review her findings with you and make a custom treatment plan to restore your oral health.
- Step 3: Get the fast, professional care you need. As soon as a plan has been made, we’ll get to work right away to protect your teeth and repair your smile. Your comfort will always be our top priority no matter what treatment you need, so we may recommend calming dental sedation to help you relax during this stressful time.
The Most Common Dental Emergencies
Many dental emergencies happen suddenly as the result of an injury or accident, such as a broken or knocked-out tooth. Others may gradually develop over a long period of time, such as a severe toothache or very sensitive teeth. In any case, if you are experiencing damage or discomfort in your smile, we encourage you to contact us right away. We’ll help you determine how urgently you need to be seen and schedule and appointment for you accordingly. Before you reach our dental office, you can follow the steps that we’ve outlined below to help make you more comfortable and prepare you for your visit.
Understanding the Cost of Dental Emergencies
The cost of your emergency dental visit will depend on a few different factors, including whether you require sedation, what type of treatment you need, and your dental insurance coverage. During your examination, Dr. Mason will discuss her diagnosis and treatment recommendations with you in detail before moving forward with any procedures. That way, you can make an informed decision and navigate any financial barriers easily. We offer financing to help with your emergency and to help you get out of pain. CareCredit financing may be a 3, 5, or 12-month financing payment plan and may have little to no interest.
How to Prevent Dental Emergencies
Although it’s impossible to completely prevent dental emergencies, there are several protective measures you can take to reduce your risk of ending up in your emergency dentist’s treatment chair:
- Visit our team every six months for a checkup and cleaning
- Protect your teeth from grinding and clenching
- Wear a sportsguard if you participate in athletics
- Maintain a good at-home oral hygiene routine
- Eat a well-balanced diet
- Stay hydrated with water